Events in Florence in this week
- Fri, 31 Jan 2020 16:57:42 +0000: 200 years of the Gabinetto Vieusseux - Home
The Gabinetto Vieusseux of Florence is two hundred years old and is celebrating with an exhibition in Palazzo Corsini Suarez.
- Mon, 16 Dec 2019 11:47:25 +0000: Worn by the Gods - Home
In the newly refurbished Fashion and Costume Museum of Palazzo Pitti there is a curious exhibition on footwear in the past.
- Tue, 22 Oct 2019 18:05:03 +0000: The Flea Market - Home
The long wait is over ... Saturday, October 26, after months of work, the new structure of the Flea Market in Piazza Annigoni will be inaugurated.
- Tue, 13 Aug 2019 17:36:19 +0000: Passepartour - the keys to accessibility - Home
Passepartour, the keys to accessibility. Four tourist itineraries and a map with useful information for those visiting Florence by wheelchair.
- Thu, 23 May 2019 15:28:24 +0000: Firenze for families: guide and map - Home
The perfect map and guide to discover the city and its surroundings with the little ones.