Events in Florence in this week
- Thu, 18 Oct 2018 11:18:32 +0000: Banksy at Palazzo Medici Riccardi - Home
He recently made headlines when one of his works self-distructed as soon as it was auctioned off at Sotheby's: he is Banksy.
- Tue, 02 Oct 2018 09:47:00 +0000: Remembering Primo Conti - Home
Florence and Fiesole dedicate two important exhibitions to Primo Conti, protagonist of the Italian and European culture of the twentieth century.
- Mon, 01 Oct 2018 14:00:00 +0000: Five Etruscan traces - Home
Florence’s most ancient past is tied to the Etruscan civilization. It is known that the city was founded by the Romans, but the surrounding settlements were Etruscan and in many cases, the traces are still highly visible.
- Mon, 01 Oct 2018 09:50:00 +0000: By bus or tram service - Home
Everything you should know in order to move around by public transport in Florence.
- Tue, 11 Sep 2018 10:37:00 +0000: Marina Abramović. The Cleaner - Home
A retrospective exhibition on the artistic activity of Marina Abramović. An event that also marks a new stage - it is the first time that Palazzo Strozzi dedicates an entire exhibition to an artist. A woman artist.