Events in Florence in this week
- Wed, 14 Aug 2019 00:00:00 +0000: Skip the line at the museum - Home
If you are not able to visit Florence during the low season (in November and in January-February) and you don't want to queue up, we recommend to make a reservation to the most visited museums of Florence so that you do not waste your time.
- Wed, 24 Jul 2019 07:29:11 +0000: Mummies, journey to immortality - Home
The National Archaeological Museum of Florence houses the Egyptian Museum, Italy's second most important after the Turin one.
- Thu, 04 Jul 2019 18:03:24 +0000: The art of perfumery in Florence - Home
Among the traditional crafts of the city, the art of creating perfumes stands out. An old profession that doesn’t seem to fade and is still looking for new olfactory experiences and unique essences.
- Thu, 23 May 2019 15:28:24 +0000: Firenze for families: guide and map - Home
The perfect map and guide to discover the city and its surroundings with the little ones.
- Thu, 23 May 2019 05:20:34 +0000: Tony Cragg's sculptures at Boboli - Home
Until October 27 the Giardino di Boboli is hosting 16 works by the English master Tony Cragg, one of the leading exponents of contemporary sculpture.