Events in Florence in this week
- Tue, 08 Oct 2019 12:36:14 +0000: Leonardo and perpetual motion - Home
Searching for perpetual motion: a challenge for scientists over the centuries. a challenge to which Leonardo da Vinci did not escape.
- Thu, 03 Oct 2019 10:15:00 +0000: Musica dei Popoli - the Festival is 40 years old - Home
The Musica dei Popoli Festival celebrates its 40th anniversary and opens the window to the musical traditions of the world.
- Fri, 20 Sep 2019 12:23:00 +0000: Natalja Gončarova at Palazzo Strozzi - Home
From September 26, an important retrospective at Palazzo Strozzi dedicated to Natalja Gončarova, the famous Russian artist of the twentieth century.
- Wed, 14 Aug 2019 00:00:00 +0000: Skip the line at the museum - Home
If you are not able to visit Florence during the low season (in November and in January-February) and you don't want to queue up, we recommend to make a reservation to the most visited museums of Florence so that you do not waste your time.
- Thu, 04 Jul 2019 18:03:24 +0000: The art of perfumery in Florence - Home
Among the traditional crafts of the city, the art of creating perfumes stands out. An old profession that doesn’t seem to fade and is still looking for new olfactory experiences and unique essences.