What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing information packets that are stored on your computer or mobile device every time you are using a browser to visit a website. On your subsequent visits, your browser will send these cookies back to the website that set them or another website. Cookies allow websites to remember some information to allow you an easier and quicker navigation.
There are two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are automatically deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies are stored on your computer unless you delete them or they reach their expiration date.
Cookies used on this site
On the Bbcalciostorico.it website the following cookies are used for the following purposes:
The PHPSESSID cookie is native to PHP and enables websites to store serialized state data. On our website it is used to establish a user session and to pass state data via a temporary cookie which is commonly referred to as a session cookie. As the PHPSESSID cookie has no timed expiry, it disappears when the client is closed.
It expires at the end of the browsing session.
Data are processed with automated devices by the Data Controller and will not be disclosed or communicated.
Provision of data
Except for technical cookies, which are strictly necessary for the site to function, the provision of data is left to the will of the person who decides to browse the site after reading the information contained in the specific banner and/or to use the services involving the installation of cookies.
Users may prevent the installation of cookies through the special features available on their browser.
– Without prejudice to the paragraph about cookies that are strictly necessary for the operation of the site, users can delete the other cookies through the specific feature that has been made available by the Data Controller through this information note, or directly through the browser used.
Each browser has different procedures to manage settings. Specific instructions can be found at the link below.
– Disabling third-party cookies is also possible through the procedures made available by the third-party company controlling such data, as indicated at the links in the “third-party cookies” paragraph.
– For further information about the cookies stored on your terminal, and to disable them individually, please visit the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices
Data subject’s rights
The data subject can exercise the rights under Section 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196 dated June 30, 2003 at any time, by contacting the data controller with an email to email@example.com The above mentioned Section 7 is reported verbatim as follows.
Sec. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.